DiGiGrid IOS is a comprehensive all-in-one solution for native DAW users (e.e., Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton, Pro Tools Native, etc.), and is ideal for both professional and personal production studios. According to Waves, the solution brings “more power to users’ plugins and provides advanced networking, faster workflow and award-winning DiGiCo preamps.”
DiGiGrid IOS comes with the complete SoundGrid Studio System software (the SoundGrid Studio Application, StudioRack, and the eMotion ST mixer). Used in combination with this software, DiGiGrid IOS lets users mix and monitor in real time using hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible Waves and third-party plugins, with super-low latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
Above all, the new interface enables easy I/O expansion using a single Cat 5e or Cat 6 Ethernet cable to connect additional SoundGrid components to a network via the built-in network switch.
DiGiGrid IOS features:
• 8 mic/line inputs, 8 line outputs, 2 headphone outputs
• Built-in SoundGrid DSP server
• ASIO/Core Audio-compliant audio interface
• Software-controlled award-winning preamps
• MIDI, S/PDIF, and AES/EBU inputs and outputs
• Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e/Cat 6)
• Quick-view front panel metering and status indicators
• High-definition ADC/DAC conversion
Waves and DiGiCo have joined forces to create DiGiGrid, an advanced range of audio interfaces that provide users of native DAWs, Pro Tools, and MADI-enabled devices direct access to the Waves SoundGrid audio networking and real-time processing platform.
For more information on Waves’ DiGiGrid range or solutions see also this article.