With an increased focus on audio product development and design, audio electronics, acoustics, and electro-acoustics, audioXpress is continously expanding its coverage and content to better serve audio developers, designers, engineers and DIY enthusiasts worldwide. Contributions from industry luminaries include:
- Vance Dickason, author of the Loudspeaker Design Cookbook, and engineering consultant for over 40 years
- Dr. Richard Honeycutt, acoustics consultant and entrepreneur with a PhD in electroacoustics
- Mike Klasco, president of Menlo Scientific and Engineering consultant for many leading companies
- Michael Steffes, Expert in High Speed Signal Path IC and audio electronics development with more than three decades in design roles with Burr-Brown, Texas Instruments, and other IC vendors.
- Stuart Yaniger, designer and builder of audio equipment for nearly half a century, currently works as a technical director for a large industrial company.
- Jan Didden, a retired Netherlands Air Force and NATO engineer, Linear Audio bookzine editor (linearaudio.nl) and contributor for audioXpress since the 1970s.
Regular Contributors: Bill Christie, Dennis Colin, Joseph D’Appolito, Gary Galo, Chuck Hansen, Charlie Hughes, G. R. Koonce, Ward Maas, Nelson Pass, Bill Reeve, Ken Bird, Bruce Brown, Scott Dorsey, George Ntanavaras, Dimitri Danyuk, Tom Perazella, Christopher Paul, Ethan Winer, and many, many others
Become a member and gain instant access to design tips, product reviews, and industry insight.
Join today >>
If you would like to join the audioXpress mailing list and receive our weekly The Audio Voice newsletter, click here.