Voice Coil is the only Industry publication focused exclusively on loudspeakers, their design, constructions, and measurement. Combining the most current technologies, vendor profiles, product reviews, patent review and industry insight, Voice Coil connects professional audio engineers and OEMs from around the world.
Vance Dickason, Mike Klasco, James Croft, and other industry experts provide a comprehensive collection of reviews on the loudspeaker products you use every day: drivers, test and measurement software, cones, ferrofluid, piezoelectrics and more!
Strategic Media Marketing Inc.
P: +1 978 281 7708 - ext. 100
Voice Coil Media Kit Request
MAGAZINE ADVERTISING (PRINT/DIGITAL)
Black and White Rates
|2 Page Spread||$2,015||$2,200||$2,440||$2,570|
Color Charges: 4-color process: add $450
Specify shape of 1/2 Pg upon booking. Vertical or horizontal available.
Cover Rates (Includes Color Charge)
All rates are Net.
2 Page Spread: Live: 15 1/4" x 9 3/4", Bleed: 16 1/4" x 10 3/4", Trim: 16" x 10 1/2"
Full Page: Live: 7 1/4" x 9 3/4", Bleed: 8 1/4" x 10 3/4", Trim: 8" x 10 1/2"
1/2 Pg Horizontal: 7 1/4" x 4 3/4"
1/2 Pg Vertical: 3 1/2" x 9 1/4"
1/4 Pg: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
1/8 Pg: 3 1/2" x 2 1/4"
All artwork should be submitted in a vector-based format, printer-ready, PDF. Advertisements posted in the digital edition may still exude subtle, unavoidable differences in apparent resolution from that of press-optimized files.
- 4-color ads should be in CMYK format
- Black and white ads should be in grayscale
- Fonts should be embedded
- Graphics need to be high resolution (300 DPI or higher)
|Banner Type||Size (pixels WxH)||Rate/Month|
|Scalable Header||984 x 162||$995|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90||$850|
|Large Rectangle||300 x 250||$650|
|Half Banner||300 x 100||$350|
|Button||125 x 125||$150|
|Lower Banner||728 x 90||$500|
- 96 dpi
- GIF, JPG, PNG
- RGB color
- Specify URL for linking advertisement
|2021 ADVERTISING CALENDAR||* Bonus Distribution|
|Issue||Shows & Fairs||Special Focus||Deadlines||Calendar|
|January||* NAMM SHOW||Headphone Drivers||Space Close||11/20/20|
|February||Cones and Diaphragms||Space Close||12/18/20|
|March||* Prolight+Sound||Cabinets/Enclosures||Space Close||01/22/21|
|EMI Shielding||Mailing Date||02/26/21|
|April||Cables, Lead Wires||Space Close||02/24/21|
|Connectors and Terminals||Material Close||03/03/21|
|May||* High End Show Munich||New Speaker Technologies||Space Close||03/22/21|
|MEMS Speakers||Material Close||03/29/21|
* ALTI Expo
|Headphones Test and Measurement||Space Close||04/22/21|
|Coatings and treatments||Material Close||05/28/21|
|August||Voice coils||Space Close||06/21/21|
|ALTI Report||Material Close||06/28/21|
|Vietnam Directory||Mailing Date||07/26/21|
|September||* CEDIA Expo||Space Close||07/22/21|
|Drivers and Enclosure Materials for Smart and Portable (Battery-Operated) Speakers||Material Close||07/30/21|
|* Rocky Mountain
Audio Fest (RMAF)
|November||Subwoofers and Bass Extensions||Space Close||09/23/21|
|December||* CES||Speaker Test and Measurement||Space Close||10/22/21|
|Microphones and Test Chambers||Material Close||10/29/21|
Send artwork and billing inquiries to: Nathaniel Black
- Prepay available upon request. Confirm with SMM upon booking. 4% discount for 6 – 11 month contract. 8% discount for 12 months or more. Contract must be paid in full to qualify.
- New Advertisers: First ad prepaid, then Net 30 on approved credit.
- US Advertiser Credit Terms: Net 30
- Outside US Terms: Ads must be prepaid prior to space closing date.
- All payment must be made in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. Funds may be wired. Contact KCK Media’s Advertising Department.
SPECIAL BILLING CHARGES
- Digital ads are required. Corrections/changes to existing ads and manipulation of digital files will incur additional production charges and will be reflected on the invoice for that issue month.
- Production charges apply for the conversion of files from RGB into either CMYK for color ads or to grayscale for 2-Color and BW ads. (Note: Photos and graphics found on websites are usually in RGB mode and are often of poor quality for printing.)