Dante Virtual Soundcard is a simple, easy-to-use software application that turns any Windows PC, Windows Server, or Mac OS X computer into a Dante-enabled device, allowing to instantly connect to any Dante network. No special hardware is required — Dante Virtual Soundcard simply uses the computer’s Ethernet port to send or receive audio from Dante-enabled devices on the network.
Dante Controller is a free software application for PC and Mac that enables to route audio and configure devices on a Dante network. In addition, Dante Controller provides essential device status information and powerful real-time network monitoring, including device-level latency and clock stability stats, multicast bandwidth usage, and customized event logging.
The Dante Virtual Soundcard Release 3.7 features include:
• New improved user interface
• Support for sample rates from 44.1 to 192kHz, for both ASIO and Core audio
• Support for 176kHz and 192kHz sample rates – for tuned, dedicated computers
• Increase of WDM channels to 16 channels (8 pairs)
• Support for Window Driver Model (WDM) sample rates from 44.1 to 96Khz
• Support for 16-bit and 32-bit depth audio formats in addition to 24-bit.
• Sample rate pull-up and pull-down in ASIO and Core Audio
In addition, Dante Virtual Soundcard will report latency stats, late packet stats and signal presence indicators via the latest release of Dante Controller, Release 3.5.6. This provides end-users with useful health and monitoring information of the network status. A further benefit is that Dante Virtual Soundcard will now run on Microsoft Windows Server versions 2012 and 2008, allowing for wider use in traditional IT environments. Upgrade to Release 3.7 is free of charge to current license holders.
Dante Virtual Soundcard Release 3.7 www.audinate.com/DownloadDVS
Dante Controller Release 3.5.6 www.audinate.com/DownloadDC