The enormous success of Prism Sound’s Audio Design Workshop LIVE event at the 51st AES Conference in Helsinki has inspired the company to launch a new, free series of 30-minute webinars – Audio Design Workshop: Bitesize. These webinars are ideal to brush up on test and measurement knowledge and techniques.
The Bitesize series delves deeper into the audio engineering and measurement topics already discussed in Prism Sound’s popular Wednesday Webinars series and they are available to download from the Prism Sound website.
The first Bitesize webinar will take place on December 18th 2013 at 14.00 and 18:00 (UTC/GMT) and will cover FFT Fundamentals and discuss the six essential steps in audio test and measurement:
- Why you need to understand Fourier Theory
- The significance of the Time-Frequency Relationship
- DFT/FFT and why they matter
- How to choose the right window function for your measurement
- Avoiding the ‘Picket-Fence’ effect and the errors it may bring
- Make the most of your FFT – special measurement techniques
Each webinar will include live demonstrations and a Q&A session.
Anyone wanting to attend should register at www.prismsound.com/webinars to receive their session login details.