Launching this September, the new RX 4 is designed to be the ultimate companion to a DAW or NLE with new intelligent modules, time-saving features, and deeper levels of integration with their hosts.
iZotope highlights the following new capabilities:
• Easily adjust and balance the volume of vocals and instruments with the new non-destructive editing feature, Clip Gain.
• Reduce distracting background noise from dialogue and vocals in real time with the Dialogue Denoiser (now a standard feature with both RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced).
• Streamline the editing process with a round-trip workflow compatible with Pro Tools, Logic, and other popular hosts through the RX Connect functionality.
For audio professionals in post production, music production, and mastering, the Advanced version of RX 4 includes additional features:
• Automatically balance the volume of mixes with the Leveler, freeing more time for creative mix decisions.
• Ensure a consistent-sounding mix by seamlessly matching multiple recordings with varying sonic profiles via EQ Match.
RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced specific pricing details and upgrade terms will be confirmed September 2014. Both RX 4 and RX 4 Advanced can be used as a standalone audio editor or as a plug-in. Supported plug-in formats include 64-bit AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST, VST 3, and Audio Unit.